Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Comic-Con Coverage

Just a quick note that Doc Arzt has great video coverage of the LOST panel at Comic-Con! If you haven't watched yet, it's a must-see. It's semi-spoilery, with some nice hints about season 6, so if you don't want to know ANYTHING, skip this post. I avoid spoilers like the plague, but for me hints are OK. These have me SO excited for the final season I can barely contain myself.

A few of my favorite bits:

-We'll get Richard Alpert's back story before the show is over, and they semi-confirmed that his past is related to the Black Rock.

-Elizabeth Mitchell (Juliet) will be in the final season of LOST in some capacity. (My husband is hoping it will be like when Desmond blew up the hatch and ended up naked in the jungle. Sicko.)

-Jeremy Davies (Daniel Farraday) will also be on the show at some point.

-Jacob has never appeared as another character. (Very interesting, since this is a leading theory out there.)

-Someone asked a question about whether season 6 will have any pre-2004 flashbacks. Here's Carlton's answer: "We're doing something different in season 6. Each season...tells its own story....So season 6 is something different....Time travel season is over, the flash-forward season is over, we have something different planned. So hopefully you will like it, but we're not going to commit to what exactly that is going to be." To me, that points to alternate timelines as the new M.O. - we'll see what *could* have been. Any other theories??

0 comments:

Post a Comment